Thursday 13 October 2011

Getting Corny In Bangalore

It's definitely in season, but maybe it's also particularly famous in Bangalore: corn on the cob.  We could barely go a few blocks without running into someone selling the stuff.  And depending on the seller, the presentation could be top notch.

This vendor has his husks all stacked and ready to hand out with a piece of corn.  His special recipe.



This vendor decided that pre-husked corn was the way to go for enticing customers.  Some guys went portable with their corn.


Corn, under an elephant's gaze.  Don't forget the women -- this one serving her corn as a grilled delicacy.



1 comment:

  1. I know I say this all the time but I love your pics and commentary. I laughed today because I saw your post and thought "Hey we can go to Bangalore! They have corn!" I linked to you here http://smallbitsfs.blogspot.com/2011/10/269-of-365.html

    ReplyDelete